Many of you have submitted your essay copies but did not receive the review even after more than 10 days of submission. For that, we sincerely apologize you.
We have been stuck with an unfortunate event, as follows :-
- In the wake of number of rise of admission, we have hired few teachers for our essay review upon recommendations.
- However, when I personally checked their reviews, I was dismayed, the reviews were not up to the mark and very few teachers could cater to UPSC standards.
- This is when, we had to reassign and reevaluate the essays again. To give you some idea, we had to re-evaluate nearly 600 essays (Print and reprint totaling ~15000 pages). It was a gigantic task, however we are glad to say that the task is almost over now ( only 5 essays pending final review)
- To give you an understanding, here is how the program works:-
- Before assigning to certain teacher, I personally give them a broad frame-work and the necessary critical aspects required from that essay.
- And then when the teacher submits the essay, I check it myself before releasing it to the students.
- If the review is not up to the mark or not according our standards, then, I correct it myself or reassign it to other teachers.
We understand the implication of time for you and hence, I could assure you that the necessary steps have been taken (I personally hired few good teachers after checking their evaluation) and you will not have to encounter this issue in future as it has been sorted out now. This has been an eye opener and learning experience for us too.(The learning is that don’t trust on recommendations, evaluate yourself before hiring).
Anyway, if any of you have submitted the essay and have not received the review yet, please write to us at email@example.com
We sincerely Thank you for your understanding.We could not compromise on quality and will never do.
We could have just written this to our students instead of going public, but everyone has the right to know before they join our program, hence issued in public interest.
We are here to help you sail through UPSC and that is our sole objective.
We are trying to give you the best review at the least cost possible, the kind of review we give is not given by any institute or teacher (as far as our knowledge goes) and to help each of you is our goal.
Thank You Again.
Essay Program Director- UPSCTREE.
You can directly reach me at :-9873937990
Essay Program Details:- Click Here