Home » October 2016 » Archives for October 17, 2016

Society Watch – Taking on Inequality : The Building Blocks To Tackle Inequality !!!

2017-02-14T01:23:18+05:30

Outgoing American President Barack Obama has dwelt at length on the problem of inequality in an article he has penned in The Economist. Titled ‘The Way Ahead’, the article talks about four issues his successor will have to focus on. In this, he talks about inequality increasing across the world, and more so in the United States, how 1 per cent of humanity controls as much wealth as the remaining 99 per cent and how CEOs (chief executive officers) are now taking home a salary that is 250 times that of the average worker (against 20-30 times at one time). [...]

Society Watch – Taking on Inequality : The Building Blocks To Tackle Inequality !!!2017-02-14T01:23:18+05:30