Questions are framed from the February 2016 monthly magazine.Go through it to answer the questions better.
Answer in 200 words each
- What is El-Nino and La-Nina ? What are their possible impacts on Indian monsoon ? Supposing that you are a district collector of a drought-hit region, what are the administrative measures you will take to tackle the problem arising out of deficient monsoon.
- Lately both Ebola and Zika viruses have been posing serious threats to public health across the world.In this context, analyze India’s vulnerability and preparedness to tackle these crises.
- What is AYUSH ? How the components differ from each other ? What are the Government of India’s initiatives in this regard ? Can AYUSH provide holistic healthcare ?
- Write a brief note on Solar energy and India’s engagement in this regard.Bring out the possible impediments to realize the goal of solar energy and suggest a way forward.
- Write a brief note on genetically modified crops and how they differ from hybrid crops.What are the possible challenges and benefits of GM crops?
- If roads are the artery of India , railway is it’s spine.In this context critically analyze India’s infrastructure impediments and suggest a way forward.
- Do you think India is in a “sweet-spot” as far as world economics is concerned ? Provide rationale behind your observation.
- What is co-operative and competitive federalism ? Do you think proper infusion of this two concepts can help India usher in a greater success ?
- In light of recent TRAI order, critically analyse net neutrality and it’s various components ?
- Write a note on food security and various challenges in this regard.Write critical note on Government of India’ initiatives towards ensuring food security and suggest a way forward.
- It is often said that India is a sleeping giant. How to wake it up ?
- Write a brief note on protected area network of India and their significance for sustenance of Indian civilization.
If you want your answer to be reviewed -write it in a pen/paper medium and send it as a single PDF to email@example.com for review.If you write in the comment section and we will provide the review there too.