Note on Daily current events:- The daily current events for 19 and 20 Feb will be published along with 21 Feb events.
Note:-The below notification applies only to the registered essay test users.
The Essay test for 21 Feb 2016 is live now in your respective portal links.
Also go through the Essay strategy document before writing the Essay.(Available in your portal)
- Write at least one if you could not write two essays at one go.
- There is no upper limit to number of essay reviews – If you write all the essays , we will review all of it and this applies to all upcoming tests as part of our test series.Your hard work must not go unreviewed and for this reason, if you put in your efforts to write , we will put in extra effort to give you the review because we know the importance of review.
- The essay should reach us as a SINGLE PDF file on or before 1 March 2016
- Use applications such – CAM SCANNER to take a photo of your answer booklet and convert it into a single PDF.You certainly can use any other tool you may have.
- Due care should be given so that it is easier for us to read.
- Once submitted , the reviews will be provided in the next 10 days.
Note on PRELIMS Test Series on 21 Feb 2016 :-
Those who have joined for PRELIMS Test series , the test link will be active in your portal by tomorrow.Once the link is live you will get a separate communication with login credentials.
The test has the following syllabus:-
|21-Feb-16||PH1||Ancient India(Old NCERT)|
|Themes in Indian History I – 12th Class NCERT|
Of course, few questions will be asked from other optional sources (such as IGNOU, UPINDER SINGH etc) , however these questions will be informative in nature and created from a prelims point of view, hence no need to worry if you come across any questions that are not part of our prescribed material.The idea is to leave no stone unturned as long as the test is concerned and get you ready for all eventualities.
Best of Luck.